Shore to Door Gift Club - 6 months, 6 tasty deliveriesSeaspoon
As sure as the waves roll onto the beach, a healthy Seaspoon Seaweed blend will drop through your letterbox monthly, for 6 months, with our Shore to Door Gift Club.
Seaweed is a bonafide super-ingredient. This 100% natural sea veg is a hothouse of vitamins, minerals, protein and fibre. For more on seaweed's remarkable health benefits >
Tell us the lucky shipmate you’re treating, and we’ll do the rest.
A Seaspoon Seaweed blend, delivered from Shore to Door, monthly for six months. In no particular order, you (or your giftee) will receive:
- Seaweed Boost, 30g (Great Taste 1- Star, Taste of the West Gold)
- Seaweed Seasoning shaker, 25g (Great Taste 1-Star, Taste of the West Gold)
- Seaweed Umami Blend, 30g (Taste of the West Commended)
- Seaweed Herb Mix, 30g
- Dulse pouch 5g + Sea Lettuce pouch 5g
- Seaweed Chilli Crush shaker, 25g NEW!
‘Double-up’ for just £24.50 extra. We’ll include a second of that month’s Seaspoon blend each time – one for 'now' and one for the store cupboard. (In the Seaweed Seasoning and Chilli Crush deliveries, the second item will be a 25g refill pouch).
The Gift Club is a simple way to give a health-conscious food lover an unusual present.
- A hassle-free, one-off gift, which will be mailed out over the course of 6 deliveries.
- There is no tie-in, direct debit or contract.
- The first delivery will be sent straight away, and the next 5 will be mailed around the same date each month.
- To set a specific start date, and add a Gift Note, please write in the comment box on the Cart web page
[Discounts do not apply to the Shore To Door Gift Club, as it is already at a fantastic rate!]
We do not use kelp known for its exceptional high levels of iodine. With iodine, a rule of thumb is not too little, nor too much, please see FAQ’s (link at the bottom of this page) for further information on iodine levels.
*ALLERGENS & SUSTAINABILITY NOTE
Given it's (seaweeds) natural origin may contain fish, crustaceans and molluscs. Please also see our FAQ's re our seaweeds and sustainability. We harvest our seaweeds on the south coast of Devon and also work with a European organic cultivator.