This beautifully light, yet hearty dish, boosted with nutritious seaweed, is ideal for the turn of the seasons.
In Organic September you can use your own homegrown potatoes and tomatoes or easily get seasonal organic supplies from the farm shop or supermarket.
And remember to bring out the Seaspoon Seaweed - use the Herb Mix in the recipe and keep Seaweed Seasoning on the table for some added flavour. To restock your galley with Seaspoon, visit our online shop >
INGREDIENTS (Serves 2)
- 2 fillet pieces of white fish (skin removed)
- 3 large shallots, sliced
- 500g small potatoes, sliced
- 1 bulb of fennel, sliced
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, whole
- 1.5 tsp Seaspoon Seaweed Herb Mix
- Butter at room temperature
- Chopped hazelnuts or breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat your oven to 190c
- Slice potatoes and shallots, put in oven dish and oven cook for 15 mins.
- Add sliced fennel and tomatoes, and sprinkle a teaspoon of Seaspoon Herb Mix on top and cook for a further 15 mins.
- Mix half a teaspoon of Seaspoon Seaweed Herb Mix into the softened butter and spread each fish fillet with the butter and seaweed mix.
- Chop the hazelnuts/ breadcrumbs and push down onto the butter, and sprinkle any left over on top of dish.
- Cook in oven for 10-12 mins until fish is cooked through.
You can shop for Seaspoon Seaweed in our online shop today: