Try this soup any time of year , although we often have soup in the winter , this with the Seaweed, chilli and coconut milk, has a fresh flavour, that is tasty all year.
We love the smoothness of the butternut squash and by roasting it, you can taste a delicious flavour. Turmeric adds colour and lots of health benefits.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4 to 6)
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 teaspoon Seaspoon Seaweed Boost (2 x 2g sachets )
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 500ml vegetable stock
- Small amount of fresh chilli finely chopped (optional)
- Peel and cube the butternut squash and cut onions into 8 pieces, roast in little oil, salt and pepper for 45 Mins. In the last 10 mins, add garlic cloves.
- Put in saucepan with all the other ingredients and simmer for 5/10 mins.
- Sprinkle little extra seaweed on top to serve with a swirl of cream .