Try this soup any time of year! Soup is often seen as a winter staple, but with the seaweed, chilli and coconut milk, you'll find the freshness of the recipe is tasty all year round.
We love the smoothness of the butternut squash and by roasting it, you can taste a delicious flavour. Turmeric adds colour and lots of health benefits.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4 to 6)
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 teaspoon Seaspoon Seaweed Boost (2 x 2g sachets )
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 500ml vegetable stock
- Small amount of fresh chilli finely chopped (optional)
- Peel and cube the butternut squash and cut onions into 8 pieces, roast in little oil, salt and pepper for 45 Mins. In the last 10 mins, add garlic cloves.
- Put in saucepan with all the other ingredients and simmer for 5/10 mins.
- Sprinkle little extra seaweed on top to serve with a swirl of cream.
You can shop for Seaspoon Seaweed from our webshop: