Seaweed Boost 30gSeaSpoon
SEAWEED BOOST, healthy seaweed flakes, 30g pouch
Great Taste 1-star award; Taste of the West GOLD award
The original Seaspoon, Seaweed Boost is a magic mix of pure edible seaweed flakes, nothing else.
Made up of very fine flakes (almost powder), Seaspoon Boost makes eating seaweed simple as there's no need to rehydrate, or cook, before use.
Seaweed Boost is a medley (what we fondly call a 'magic mix') of the tastiest and nutritious edible seaweeds, with a broad range of vitamins and essential minerals.
- Dulse - known for its nutrient-dense nature in particular Potassium and iron
- Sea Spaghetti - a mild, nutty flavour with a particular nutrition boost of calcium, potassium, magnesium and vitamin C
- Sea Lettuce - (Ulva rigida & intestinalis) strong flavoured (so we use sparingly) with high protein and iron levels
Bursting with natural goodness, simply dash Seapoon Boost into your cooking as you go, or sprinkle on finished dishes. Remember, a little goes a long way!
Gluten and dairy free*
RECIPES TO TRY WITH BOOST...
You can add a sprinkle of Seaweed Boost to pretty much anything - think smoothies, salads, rubs, marinades, dressings and mashes! If you're looking for inspiration, browse some recipes designed by our culinary captain, Kate:
- Strawberry and Almond smoothie with Seaweed Boost
- Energy Balls with Seaweed Boost
- Smoked Mackerel and seaweed salad
WHY NOT ALSO TRY...
To make using Seaspoon Seaweed Boost even easier, shop online for our brilliant Seaweed Shaker.
We do not use kelp known for its exceptional high levels of iodine. With iodine, a rule of thumb is not too little, nor too much, please see FAQ’s (link at the bottom of this page) for further information on iodine levels.
*ALLERGENS & SUSTAINABILITY NOTE
Given it's (seaweeds) natural origin may contain fish, crustaceans and molluscs. Please also see our FAQ's re our seaweeds and sustainability. We harvest our seaweeds on the south coast of Devon and also work with a European organic cultivator.