Seaweed Boost 30gSeaSpoon
SEAWEED BOOST, 30g pouch
Taste of the West GOLD Award winner
The original Seaspoon, Seaweed Boost is a magic mix of pure edible seaweed flakes, nothing else. Gluten free and Dairy free*.
Made up of very fine flakes (almost powder), Seaspoon Boost makes eating seaweed simple as there's no need to rehydrate, or cook, before use.
Seaweed Boost is a medley (what we fondly call a 'magic mix') of the tastiest and nutritious edible seaweeds, with a broad range of vitamins and essential minerals.
- Dulse - known for it's nutrient dense nature in particular Potassium and iron
- Sea Spaghetti - a mild, nutty flavour with a particular nutrition boost of calcium, potassium, magnesium and vitamin C
- Sea Lettuce - (Ulva rigida & intestinalis) strong flavoured (so we use sparingly) with high protein and iron levels
Bursting with natural goodness, simply dash Seapoon Boost into your cooking as you go, or sprinkle on finished dishes. Remember, a little goes a long way!
RECIPES TO TRY WITH BOOST...
You can add a sprinkle of Seaweed Boost to pretty much anything, no need to rehydrate or cook it. Think smoothies, salads, rubs, marinades, dressings and mashes! If you're looking for inspiration, browse some recipes designed by our culinary captain, Kate:
- Strawberry and Almond smoothie with Seaweed Boost
- Energy Balls with Seaweed Boost
- Smoked Mackerel and seaweed salad
WHY NOT ALSO TRY...
To make using Seaspoon Seaweed Boost even easier, shop online for our brilliant Seaweed Shaker.
We do not use kelp known for its exceptional high levels of iodine. (With iodine, a rule of thumb is not too little, or too much.) This means that you can eat our Seaspoon products knowing that 2g, or a teaspoon, is in line with RNI (Reference nutrient Intake). also see FAQ's
*ALLERGENS & SUSTAINABILITY NOTE
Given it's (seaweeds) natural origin may contain fish, crustaceans and molluscs. Please also see our FAQ's re our seaweeds and sustainability. We harvest our seaweeds on the south coast of Devon and also work with a European organic cultivator.