BoostMe Box - one 30g pouch and 14 daily sachets of nutritional edible seaweedSeaspoon
SEASPOON SEAWEED BOOSTME BOX
Comprising of our original Seaspoon Seaweed Boost, this box of healthy goodness is simply 100% Seaweed and 100% nourishment! Keep your 30g pouch in the kitchen for adding to your breakfast, lunch or dinner. Take your 2g sachets out and about with you so you never miss your daily Seaspoon!
All Seaspoon is gluten free and dairy free
BOOSTME BOX CONTENTS
- 1 x Seaweed Boost 30g pouch
- 14 x Seaweed Boost 2g on-the-go sachets
- 1 x sturdy From Shore to Door presentation box
Made up of very fine flakes (almost powder), Seaspoon Boost makes eating seaweed simple as there's no need to rehydrate, or cook, before use. A little goes a long way!
WHAT'S IN IT (AKA THE INGREDIENTS)
Seaweed Boost is a medley of four of the tastiest and most nutritious edible seaweeds, with a broad range of vitamins and essential minerals.
- Dulse - known for its nutrient dense nature in particular Potassium and iron
- Sea Spaghetti - a mild, nutty flavour with a particular nutrition boost of calcium, potassium, magnesium and vitamin C
- Sea Greens
- Sea Lettuce - strong flavoured (so we use sparingly) with high protein and iron levels
RECIPES TO TRY WITH BOOST...
You can add a sprinkle of Seaweed Boost to pretty much anything, no need to rehydrate or cook it. Think smoothies, salads, rubs, marinades, dressings and mashes! If you're looking for inspiration, browse some recipes designed by our culinary captain, Kate:
- Strawberry and Almond smoothie with Seaweed Boost
- Energy Balls with Seaweed Boost
- Smoked Mackerel and seaweed salad
WHY NOT ALSO TRY...
To make using Seaspoon Seaweed Boost even easier, shop online for our brilliant Seaweed Shaker.
We do not use kelp known for its exceptional high levels of iodine. (With iodine, a rule of thumb is not too little, or too much.) This means that you can eat our Seaspoon products daily knowing that 2g, or a teaspoon, is in line with RNI (Reference nutrient Intake). Also see our FAQ's.
*ALLERGENS & SUSTAINABILITY NOTE
Our harvested seaweeds are handpicked using just waders or a wetsuit and scissors, in a sustainable and responsible way. Our seaweed is grown naturally and is well washed without the use of chemicals - as such may contain traces of fish, crustaceans and molluscs.