BoostMe Box - one 30g pouch and 14 daily sachets of nutritional edible seaweedSeaspoon
SEASPOON SEAWEED BOOSTME BOX
Comprising of our original Seaspoon Seaweed Boost, this box of superfood healthy goodness is simply 100% Seaweed and 100% nourishment! Keep your 30g pouch in the kitchen for adding to your breakfast, lunch or dinner. Take your 2g sachets out and about with you so you never miss your daily Seaspoon!
All Seaspoon is gluten free and dairy free
BOOSTME BOX CONTENTS
- 1 x Seaweed Boost 30g pouch
- 14 x Seaweed Boost 2g on-the-go sachets
- 1 x sturdy From Shore to Door presentation box
Made up of very fine flakes (almost powder), Seaspoon Boost makes eating seaweed simple as there's no need to rehydrate, or cook, before use. Two grams a day is ideal for adults, not exceeding any RDI's. A little goes a long way!
WHAT'S IN IT (AKA THE INGREDIENTS)
Seaweed Boost is a perfect balance of four of the tastiest and most nutritious edible seaweeds, for maximum vitamins and essential minerals.
- Dulse - known for it's nutrient dense nature in particular Potassium, Vitamin B-6 and iron
- Sea Spaghetti - a mild, nutty flavour with a particular nutrition boost of calcium, potassium, magnesium and vitamin C
- Sea Greens
- Sea Lettuce - strong flavoured (so we use sparingly) with high protein and iron levels
RECIPES TO TRY WITH BOOST...
You can add a sprinkle of Seaweed Boost to pretty much anything, no need to rehydrate or cook it. Think smoothies, salads, rubs, marinades, dressings and mashes! If you're looking for inspiration, browse some recipes designed by our culinary captain, Kate:
- Strawberry and Almond smoothie with Seaweed Boost
- Energy Balls with Seaweed Boost
- Smoked Mackerel and seaweed salad
WHY NOT ALSO TRY...
To make using Seaspoon Seaweed Boost even easier, shop online for our brilliant Seaweed Shaker.
We do not use kelp or any other seaweeds which are known for their exceptional levels of iodine. (With iodine, a rule of thumb is not too little, or too much.) This means that you can eat our Seaspoon products daily knowing that 2g, or a teaspoon, will be ideally suited to RDI (Recommended Daily Intake).
Our harvested seaweeds are handpicked using just waders or a wetsuit and scissors, in a sustainable and responsible way. Our seaweed is grown naturally and is well washed without the use of chemicals - as such it may contain very small traces of fish, crustaceans and molluscs.