Seaweed Umami Blend 30g
Seaweed Umami Blend 30g Seaweed Umami Blend 30g - Seaspoon Seaweed Umami Blend 30g - Seaspoon Seaweed Umami Blend 30g - Seaspoon Seaweed Umami Blend 30g - Seaspoon Seaweed Umami Blend 30g - Seaspoon Seaweed Umami Blend 30g - Seaspoon Seaweed Umami Blend 30g - Seaspoon
£5.75

SEASPOON SEAWEED UMAMI BLEND, 30g pouch

* News just in * Great Taste 1-star winner! 

Full of flavour, Seaweed Umami Blend is a mix of the original Seaweed Boost plus umami-rich, tomato, mushroom, onion and garlic. A fabulous taste enhancer to marinades, meals and light bites. Everyone deserves umami in their life.

Gluten Free and dairy free*

Just add Umami Blend whilst cooking. Think omelettes, scrambled eggs, soups, casseroles, barbecue rubs, marinades and stews. We advise cooking our Umami Blend.

letterbox friendly giftsLetterbox friendly

INGREDIENTS

Seaspoon Seaweed Umami Blend is 40% pure seaweed (our magic mix of seaweeds, Dulse, Sea SpaghettiSea Lettuce - Ulva rigida & intestinalis, the other 60% is simply:

  • tomato
  • mushroom
  • garlic
  • onion
  • salt and pepper

Flakes are concentrated for convenience, so just a little goes a long way.

WHY NOT ALSO TRY...

If you like adding flavour with benefits to your food, try our Seaspoon Seaweed Herb Mix, it's the traditional herby flavour with the added goodness of seaweed!

RECIPE IDEAS...

Our culinary captain, Kate, has rustled up a fleet of recipes to show you how easy it is to cook with Seaspoon:

IODINE NOTE

We do not use kelp known for its exceptional high levels of iodine. With iodine, a rule of thumb is not too little, nor too much, please see FAQ’s (link at the bottom of this page) for further information on iodine levels.

*ALLERGENS & SUSTAINABILITY NOTE

Given it's (seaweeds) natural origin may contain fish, crustaceans and molluscs. Please also see our FAQ's re our seaweeds and sustainability. We harvest our seaweeds on the south coast of Devon and also work with a European organic cultivator.