Butter beans are a great source of protein fibre, iron, B vitamins and healthy carbs.
Pair this with the omega-3 in tuna and the all-round nutritious wonderfood Seaweed, and you've got the salad of kings.
Add this dish to your al-fresco spread or barbecue for a taste sensation.
INGREDIENTS (serves 2-4)
- 1 tin tuna fish, drained
- 1 tin butter beans (or cannellini beans), rinsed and drained
- half an onion
- 1 tbsp French dressing
- 1 or 2tsp Seaspoon Seaweed Boost
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives and/or parsley to garnish
- Slice the onion finely and place in a bowl of cold water for half an hour. This will stop the raw onion from tasting so strong.
- Mix all ingredients with the dressing and seaweed in a bowl
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with a sprinkle of chopped chives and parsley.
Buy Seaspoon Seaweed Boost from our online shop: