Sweet potatoes are nutritious, high in fibre and of course completely delicious!
This recipe benefits from the mix of sweet potatoes with standard potatoes for flavour and fantastic colour. The seaweed adds a subtle salty flavour which means you can reduce your salt, and added nutrition.
- 5 potatoes
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 350ml vegetable stock (gluten free)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Seaweed Boost
- Preheat oven to 190 - 200c.
- Peel and thinly slice potatoes, put in water with some salt for the starch to come out - leave for 20 minutes.
- Layer up the potatoes in an oven dish with onion. Lightly season.
- Make up the stock and add the Seaweed Boost to it. Pour over the potatoes and dot a few bits of butter on top.
- Bake in an oven for 30 mins with foil on top. Remove foil and bake for a further 30 mins (1 hour total)
Shop for Seaweed Boost on Ocado, on Amazon, or direct from our Webshop.