For a delicious and nutritious store cupboard lunch, try this Sardine & Seaweed Paté. Sardines are great for protein and are an excellent source of minerals and Calcium too, thanks to all those tiny soft bones. Pair this with the nutritional prowess of seaweed and you've got a dish that is simply chockablock with goodness.
- 1 tin of sardines, in olive oil (or similar)
- 1/2 tub of cream cheese
- 1 tsp Seaspoon Seaweed Boost
- A good squeeze of lemon, plus wedges to serve 🍋
- Sourdough, crackers, toast or bread to accompany
- Drain the sardines and smash them together with the cream cheese in a bowl
- Dash in the 1tsp of Seaspoon Seaweed Boost and a good squeeze of lemon. If you don't have a fresh lemon, jiff lemon will do just as well.
- Serve on some sourdough or bread/crackers sprinkled with Seaweed Boost and with a wedge of lemon on the side.
You can shop for Seaspoon Seaweed Boost, and all our other blends and flavours, from our webshop: