- Try this smoked mackerel and seaweed salad, on a hot summer's evening or for a tasty lunch. A "superfood" salad, full of vitamins, minerals and taste. The Seaspoon Seaweed Boost is a blend of 4 different seaweeds, giving a unique flavour to this dish. Sprinkle the power of nature into your diet .
- 2/3 Smoked mackerel fillets
- 2 sticks of celery
- Half head of broccoli
- 2 tomatoes (or 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes)
- 1 teaspoon Seaspoon Seaweed Boost or Seaspoon Herb mix sprinkled into 3 tablespoons of french dressing
- 1 avocado sliced (optional if you can find a ripe one!)
- Pomegranate and or pumpkin seeds to sprinkle
Boil the broccoli florets for couple of minutes, drain, and cool with cold water. Slice celery and tomatoes thinly. Break up the smoked mackerel into small pieces. Stir all together and drizzle the Seaweed dressing on top (add sliced Avocado) salt, pepper and sprinkle with seeds.
Serves 4 as starter or 2 as main course