- For those moments when you need a bit of energy on the move. Make these really quick and easy energy balls , packed with Seaweed, seeds, dried fruit, vitamins and minerals. Sprinkle the power of nature into your diet and get a boost of "Wonderfood from the Deep". Dive in and discover.
- 100g 4 seed mix (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and linseeds) or a mix of any seeds
- 100g soft dried dates
- 70g soft dried apricots / or other dried fruit
- 1 heaped tablespoon crunchy almond butter
- 2 teaspoons Seaspoon Seaweed Boost (1 x 2g sachets )
Blend the seeds first in a food processor, add all other ingredients and blend until it starts to come together. (It may take a while to bind together). If still crumbly (all depends on the softness of the dates ) press together with fingers and roll into balls.
Roll into 12 energy balls. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
Freeze if not using within a few days and defrost as needed.
Makes 12 energy balls.