- 1 banana
- 50g coconut oil
- 100g oats
- 50g peanut butter
- 1 heaped tsp Seaspoon Seaweed Boost
- Mash the banana and melt the coconut oil
- Stir all ingredients together, including the Seaweed Boost, and knead on a floured board
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes or make them into bone shapes.
- Cook at 180c for 10-12 mins
Eating a controlled amount of seaweed can be very beneficial to your dog's diet.
However, dogs should not eat dried seaweed on the beach as it will expand in your dog’s stomach once eaten.
"In most cases, it is safe for dogs to eat seaweed. In fact, many types of seaweed are nutritionally dense so, in small amounts, they may help improve your dog’s coat, joint health and cognitive function." If you'd like more information about dogs eating seaweed >