SALMON MARINATED IN SEAWEED AND SOY SAUCE
Alongside Fred & Ginger, Torvill & Dean, John & Yoko, salmon & soy is a perfect partnership. Throw in the earthy flavours of Seaspoon Seaweed Umami Blend and this mid-week meal is taken to a whole new level of WOW for the whole family to enjoy.
Quick and easy to prepare, this dish is full of natural vitamins and omega-3 oils that will boost brain power needed for school, work or just to help tackle the never-ending “To Do” list.
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 2 salmon pieces
- 2 teaspoons Seaspoon Seaweed Umami Blend
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sake or rice wine
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon castor sugar
- chilli flakes
- Mix all the ingredients and marinate over the salmon. Leave for 10 mins.
- Cook in a hot oven for 15 mins, or until the salmon is cooked.
- Serve with rice and some stir fry vegetables. We like pak choi, broccoli, garlic with oyster sauce and a sprinkling of Seaspoon Seaweed Boost
More ways to eat seaweed in our tasty recipes >