Sometimes all you need is a super simple, speedy supper and this seaweed-boosted recipe certainly fits the bill.
Ready in minutes and so so tasty, you'll be relaxing with a glass of wine before you know it.
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 150g cooked prawns
- 25g pouch of smoky Spanish style grains and rice (we use Merchant Gourmet)
- 150g Mangetout
- Seaspoon Seaweed Seasoning
- Heat the grains and rice pouch in a pan or in the microwave until piping hot
- Blanch the mange tout for 1 minute
- Fry the prawns with a splash of olive oil and soy sauce, take off the heat when cooked through and stir in half a teaspoon of Seaspoon Seaweed Seasoning
- Serve the grains and rice with the prawns and mange tout stirred in. Sprinkle some more seasoning to serve.
You can buy Seaspoon Seaweed in our online shop today: