The mango in this dish adds a wonderful splash of fresh colour with the Seaweed Chilli Crush being the perfect finishing touch to the fresh flavours.
Make this part of your al-fresco spring and summer spread.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
- 150g cooked prawns
- Half a small melon
- 1 mango
- 1 avocado
- 1 Papaya (or 2 blood oranges or 2 oranges)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp redcurrant jelly
- 1 tsp Seaspoon Seaweed Chilli Crush, or more if you like a stronger chilli flavour
- Fresh mint
- Cut all fruit into smallish pieces
- Stir in the prawns, lime juice, jelly and seaweed crush.
- Leave to marinate for at least half an hour
- Sprinkle with fresh mint and serve
You can shop for Seaspoon Seaweed, and in our online shop: