Mushroom risotto is a household favourite, but add some Seaspoon Herb Mix and you've got a boosted version that benefits from extra vitamins and minerals.
Serves 4 if served with a salad
4 large portobello mushrooms chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoons Seaspoon Seaweed Herb Mix
- 200g Arborio rice
- 200ml Vegetable stock
- Cook the onion slowly in little oil for 5 mins add garlic and cook for a further minute, add rice and stir for a minute.
- Add All the other ingredients and gently cook until all liquid has been absorbed, stirring all the time so it does not burn at the bottom.
- Keep going adding more a little more water if needed until the rice is cooked. Arborio rice can take longer than you think, serve when rice still has a little firmness.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve with some grated parmesan cheese, if you like, and a green salad.
Buy your Seaspoon Seaweed Herb Mix, and other edible seaweed blends, online today...