HALLOUMI, CRANBERRY AND SEAWEED FRIES
Who doesn’t love halloumi with all its squeaky deliciousness? Perfect as an accompaniment for a veggie salad, roast, mezze or on their own as a Christmas Party nibble, we guarantee these will be demolished in seconds!
A combination of crispy fried halloumi with sweet, sticky cranberry and seaweed sauce make this dish a fabulous festive delight. Gluten free.
• 225 g halloumi (1 pack)
• 1 teaspoon Seaspoon Seaweed Boost or 1 sachet
• 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce
• 1 tablespoon of runny honey
• black and white sesame seeds, toasted for 10 mins in oven (allergen, can be omitted)
- Slice Halloumi into thick chips shapes and dust all over in cornflour.
- Heat frying pan with some olive oil and shallow fry the halloumi (fry in 2 batches if a small pan) until crispy and brown on all sides.
- Meanwhile, heat the cranberry sauce runny honey and Seaweed Boost in microwave for 30 to 60 seconds until hot. Serve fries with cranberry /honey mix drizzled on the top and finish with some sesame seeds scattered over.