Just when you thought squeaky cheese couldn't get any better....along comes this incredible Halloumi recipe that uses our Seaweed Boost flakes to pump up the flavour into a new stratosphere of yumminess!
This crowd-pleaser is spot-on as a sharing platter on an autumnal weekend but, trust us, they won't be around for long!
- 1 x 225g block of halloumi
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp Seaspoon Seaweed Boost
- Cut the halloumi into chips and dust with cornflour.
- Fry chips in olive oil in a frying pan until brown on all sides.
- Heat the honey with the cranberry sauce and Seaspoon Seaweed Boost for half a minute (until runny)
- Serve halloumi fries with sauce drizzled on top and serve extra sauce to dip the chips in.
Buy Seaspoon Seaweed Boost from our webshop: