Green detox soup - Broccoli, Kale & Seaspoon Seaweed Boost
Detox is a January buzzword, but we love this soup so much that we're confident it'll become an all-year-rounder in your culinary repertoire. Kale is a mighty superfood, and when paired with Seaweed, you're certainly onto a winner.
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 head broccoli, in pieces
- 100g kale (half a big bag)
- Half a lemon
- Bunch of parsley
- 2 teaspoons of Seaspoon Boost Seaweed (or one 2g sachet)
- Splash coconut oil / olive oil
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- I litre vegetable stock / bouillon
- Sweat the onion and celery in oil for 5 minutes, add garlic and gently cook for a couple more minutes.
- Add stock and boil for 5 mins
- Add the broccoli and kale and boil for a further 10 mins until vegetables are soft. Add parsley for last minute.
- Blend the soup, adding lemon juice, salt, pepper, Chilli flakes (optional) and Seaspoon Boost Seaweed. Serve hot, with toasted seeds and a sprinkling of Seaweed on top.
For more recipes using Seaspoon Seaweed Boost, click here >