English Sweetcorn is in Season from mid August until early October, sweet and delicious boiled , roasted or on the barbecue.
We can get imported sweetcorn most of the year. Sweetcorn is high in Magnesium, potassium and fibre, added to the nutritional CV of Seaweed this packs a vitamin and mineral punch .
Sweetcorn with seaweed butter
INGREDIENTS (serves 2)
- 2 Sweetcorn cobs
- Half a Teaspoon Seaspoon Seaweed Boost
- Boil sweetcorn for 5 mins.
- Put seaweed in little bowl and add 1 teaspoon of water
- Drain cobs and melt butter in warm pan, stir in the seaweed and bubble gently for half a minute.
- Pour over sweetcorn to serve.
You can shop for Seaspoon Seaweed Boost, and all our other blends and flavours, from our webshop: