These little squares of happiness don't sit as close to the naughty corner as you might think! Super ingredients seaweed, dark chocolate, cranberries and chestnuts all boost nourishment.
INGREDIENTS (makes 16 squares)
- 180g dark chocolate
- 100g unsalted butter
- 50g dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp brandy
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 80g whole cooked Chestnuts (vacuum packed or in stand up pouch)
- 2 tsp Seaspoon Seaweed Boost
- 50g raisins
- Line a square baking tin with greaseproof paper
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water
- Soak cranberries in brandy for 15 mins
- Smash the biscuits into small pieces with a rolling (don’t make to fine as its nice to have chunks of biscuit) and roughly chop the chestnuts.
- Stir the Seaspoon Seaweed Boost, cranberries, biscuits, chopped chestnuts and raisins together, then stir in the melted chocolate and spread in the tin to set
You can buy Seaweed Boost, along with all our other seaweed blends, online today...
Makes 16 squares