14 - 20 October 2019 is National Baking Week so we've been busy baking with seaweed to show you how easy it can be to use our Seaweed.
In these Cheese, Seaweed and Herb Scones, the big flavour of our Seaweed Herb Mix means you can cut down on salt!
INGREDIENTS (Makes 10 - 12 scones)
- 225g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp Seaspoon Seaweed Herb Mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 55g butter, cold cut into pieces
- 100g cheddar (grated)
- 80-90 ml milk
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Mix all dry ingredients, including the Seaweed Herb Mix, add butter and make to fine breadcrumbs by hand or in the Magamix.
- Add milk and make it into a dough, then roll out to ¼ inch thick and cut out using a scone cutter.
- Sprinkle some more cheddar on top of the scones and cook for 20 mins at 180c. (Makes 10 to 12 scones)
Buy Seaspoon Seaweed Herb Mix from our webshop: