A baked Camembert or brie is gloriously gooey, sublimely scrumptious and mightily moreish.
And, just when you thought it couldn't get any better, this sweet and salty topping of cranberries, seaweed flakes and olives will you'll take your dipping to the next level!
INGREDIENTS (serves 4-8 as a starter or as part of a sharing platter)
- 175g round of brie or camembert
- 50ml slow gin, port or any liquor
- 20g dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- Half an onion, finely chopped
- 40g black olives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Seaspoon Seaweed Boost
- A small bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 175c.
- Soak the cranberries in your chose liquor for half an hour
- Sweat the chopped onion in little butter for 10 mins.
- Stir in the chopped cranberries along with the soaking liquor, olives, Seaspoon Seaweed Boost and parsley.
- Place your cheese on a lined baking tray and top it with your cranberry mixture. Bake for 20 mins.
- Serve with breadsticks or crusty French bread
Buy Seaspoon Seaweed Boost from our webshop today: