Cabbage is quite a wonderfood. It's full of fibre, both the soluble and insoluble kind, and by keeping it raw, you maximise the nutritional content.
Red Cabbage boasts more impressive health benefits than the green variety, including the healing antioxidants known to be found in purple plants.
Paired with majestic purple Dulse, orange carrots and green cabbage, this salad recipe is your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
INGREDIENTS (serves 4-6)
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1/4 red cabbage, grated
- 1/4 white cabbage, grated
- 2 tsp Seaspoon Dulse Flakes (plus a sprinkle to garnish)
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Combine the grated vegetables
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together as a sauce, and stir into the grated vegetables
- Serve with a few extra dulse flakes sprinkled on top
Buy Seaspoon Dulse Flakes from our webshop: